Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of sale
Important Information Concerning Your Pest Management Program
Health and Safety Precautions to be observed during and after pest management treatment
1. You must advise us of any pets or of any personal or family/staff allergies, or other health concerns.
2. Any persons who may be particularly sensitive, or who may suffer from allergic reactions, should, as a matter of
precaution, remain out of the premises for a period of four-twentyfour (4-24) hours and not return until after the premises
have been fully ventilated. Leave any air-conditioners on
'vent mode' (so they circulate outside air into the building) for a period of at least four hours after the treatment or after
3. Should you suspect anyone has come into contact with a treated area and has been affected in any way contact the
Centre on 13 11 26 and have this notice with you.
4. You must cover all food items and all food utensils prior to a treatment, as directed.
5. You must remove or protect any people, animals, birds or fish during the treatment period. All pets/animals should be
kept away from treated
areas until dry and any odour has cleared.
6. You must avoid contact with treated surfaces until the insecticide has dried. This could take three (3) to twenty-four
(24) hours in some
7. On external treatments close all doors and windows during the treatment and keep closed until the odour has
cleared. This could take three
(3) to twenty-four (24) hours in some cases. This is done to avoid any odour entering the building.
8. When gaining access to, or working in the roof void and/or subfloor areas, overalls and gloves and a respirator should
be worn to avoid
contact with any insecticidal products. The overalls and gloves should be washed immediately and separate from other
washing or disposed of
as soon as practicable.
9. You must observe any verbal advice provided by our firm or our licensed technician at the time of treatment.
10. This firm holds no responsibility for any damages prior or after treatment to any goods or surfaces. You must advise
us of any surfaces or areas you may have concerns for.
11. As advised in confirmation text send prior to any appointments – for german cockroach treatments, it is required
fridge is pulled forward prior to arrival in order for technician to treat behind and place traps. If technician is required to
pull fridge forward this firm and technician takes no responsibility for any damages caused to fridge or any surfaces
including floors and walls. Upmost care will be taken by the technicians to prevent any damages. If fridge is not
removed in order for treatment, any warranties will be voided.
12. This firm accepts no responsibility to any pets or humans that may be effected by our service, steps are outlined and
advised prior to treatment and should be followed.
13. You are engaging a pest control service, any dead insects post treatment is the customers responsibility to clean
and remove, we do not offer cleaning services,
14. Technicians may advise follow up treatments depending on pest severity and infestation type, certain pests require
multiple treatments to ensure complete eradication – if advised a follow up treatment is required and not completed by
this firm any warranties of the service will be voided. Follow up treatments are a chargeable service.
…………………………Payment Terms and Details of Your FREE Service Period……………………………………..
1. If during the course of the program it is found that structural or environmental conditions prevent us from performing any sections of the Management Program, as quoted, then the terms of the FREE Service Period or the cost of your investment may need to be reviewed.
2. Unless specific written arrangements have been provided, the full contract price shall be due and recoverable by SYDNEY WIDE PEST SOLUTIONS on commencement of works, as detailed within the Proposal/Quotation overleaf.
3. Any FREE Service Period shall become null and void unless all monies due and payable to SYDNEY WIDE PEST SOLUTIONS have been paid in full within standard terms and in accordance with section 9 of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Where a FREE Service Period has been provided then, upon notification by you, we agree to provide you with such remedial treatment(s) as may be required to the nominated property, AT NO COST TO YOU, for the term of the FREE Service Period as detailed overleaf. Any FREE Service
Period is conditional upon you immediately notifying us of the signs of the suspected pest infestation. Remedial treatment(s) will only be carried out to affected areas.
5. No responsibility can be accepted, nor warranty expressed or implied, for any damage or consequential losses that may occur as the result of past, current or future pest activity.
6. The proposed treatment only applies to the pest species named overleaf on this Pest Management Proposal. This program does not provide for a Pest Management Program against untreated pests.
Treatment Details and Pest Management Agents
7. Only Pest Management agents/products approved by the Department of Primary Industry and/or the Australian
Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) and registered for use within the relevant State or Territory will
8. While every care will be taken, SYDNEY WIDE PEST SOLUTIONS will not be held liable should staining of timbers,
fabrics, wall coverings, floor
coverings or any other articles occur.
9. WARNING. Where concrete drilling and or cutting is required; no liability is accepted should damage result to
concealed services such as
power, gas, water, etc. You indemnify us against any costs that may arise from such possible damages. You should
provide clear and accurate
plans before we commence any such site works. (No rectification works are provided for unless mentioned overleaf).
10. You accept that this Pest Management program can be rendered ineffective if you fail to implement our
recommended hygiene procedures,
by making building and/or landscaping alterations, or by the introduction of conducive or infested materials.
11. Constant wet Weather conditions can effect life expectancy of chemicals used externally, this may reduce or effect
Termites and Other Timber Pests
1. This program does not cover treatment for, or inspection for termites (white ants) or any other timber pests.
2. We strongly recommend that you should arrange to have a Timber Pest Inspection and Report completed at least
annually and more
frequently in high risk areas as recommended in the Australian Standards AS3660.2-2000 Termite Management Part 2:
In and around existing
buildings and structures-Guidelines, and such inspection and report is to be undertaken in accordance with AS4349.3-
1998 Inspection of
buildings Part 3: Timber Pest Inspections OR AS3660.2-2000. A Timber Pest Inspection and Report can be arranged
upon request and is highly
Disclaimer of Liability to Third Parties
3. This Pest Management Program is provided solely for the benefit of the Client named overleaf. No liability or
responsibility whatsoever, in
contract or tort, is accepted to any third party who may rely on the proposal, quotation and/or treatment wholly or in part.
Any third party acting or relying upon this proposal/quotation and/or treatment does so at their own risk.